10 Things About Term 2

April16

Welcome back to a very busy but exciting Term 2.

One of the themes of the Student Blogging Challenge has been to relate to the number 10.

So here are 10 things I am looking forward to at school this term:

1. Life Ed van
  2. Cross Arts performance
  3. Cross Country
  4. Radio Assembly
  5. Mothers’ Day cupcakes afternoon and stall
  6. Winter Interschool Sports
  7. Pentecost and Confirmation Rite of Enrolment
  8. Mini Vinnies cluster day
  9. Progress Interviews
  10. Gift Giving Mass

What events are you looking forward to?

Do you do any similar events at your school?

“10 Things About Term 2”

1. April 18th, 2013 at 9:48 am      Reply Daniel6 Says:

Dear everyone,
    I am really excited to do the Cross Arts Performance. Cross Arts is like a school play. This year we are doing a play called Beauty IS the Beast.

From Daniel6

2. April 18th, 2013 at 9:56 am      Reply taylma Says:

Dear bloggers

It’s only been four days of this term but we’ve already had so much fun. We had the life education bus come the lady in the life ed bus told us many things about keeping healthy ,later on Harold the giraffe came out and waved goodbye to us.
    By : Taylah

3. April 18th, 2013 at 10:04 am      Reply Mary6 Says:

Hello Everyone,

I am looking forward to everything on the number 10 list this year. I am also looking forward to my ST.E.P.S leadership.

Talk to you soon,
    Mary

4. April 18th, 2013 at 10:11 am      Reply Emily1 Says:

Hi,
    The events that I am looking forward to are cross arts, cross country and winter inter- school sports.

Emily1

5. April 18th, 2013 at 10:13 am      Reply Holly2 Says:

Hi,
    The events that I am looking forward to for term 2 are cross country and the winter school sports.

Holly2

6. April 18th, 2013 at 10:13 am      Reply alanok Says:

Dear Bloggers,
    It’s only been four days of this term and we have had so much fun already. This term we are performing our cross arts. We’ve had a lot of time to rehearse our lines. Cross arts is when you do a play and you preform it, in front of the whole school and parents. We are doing a fractured fairytale on Beauty is the beast. I can’t wait
    From Alanok

7. April 18th, 2013 at 10:16 am      Reply Aris Says:

Dear Level 4’s,

I’m looking forward to all of the events in term to,
    I am really looking forward for cross arts.

One reason is that I choreographed the dance with three other people.

From Aris.

• April 18th, 2013 at 10:48 am      Reply calejo Says:

To Aris,
      I agree with you aris this term Is going to be awesome and. Cross arts is also looking good

From caleb

8. April 18th, 2013 at 10:17 am      Reply Prakashika Says:

Dear everyone,
    I am really excited about term 2! What I am really excited about this term is Cross Arts, we all have been practicing so much. I personally think we are doing amazing, so I hope that the night will be outstanding! What are you looking forward in term 2?
    Sincerely
    Prakashika

9. April 18th, 2013 at 10:23 am      Reply Shannan Says:

This term I am looking forward to inter school sports. I’m looking forward to the media project with Bryan. We made a stop motion presentation.

10. April 18th, 2013 at 10:24 am      Reply jesstr Says:

Hello bloggers,
    Welcome to our st. Elizabeth year 5 and 6 blog!!! My name is Jessica and I am looking forward to our level 4 Cross arts performance. It is when a level is given a specific topic to perform about.How do you and your school perform school performances?

From Jessica

11. April 18th, 2013 at 10:27 am      Reply kellmi Says:

Hi 56 steps,
    Yesterday my class went to the life education van they told us the the good and bad thing about drugs.
    For Mikkel

12. April 18th, 2013 at 10:28 am      Reply Madelaine Says:

Hello readers,
    I am looking forward to our Cross Arts Performance .
    I like the idea how we are doing an actual play , with real written scripts.
    from Maddie

13. April 18th, 2013 at 10:29 am      Reply cecing Says:

Hello everyone,

My name is Cecilia and I am a level 4 student from St.Elizabeth. I am looking forward to the level 4 Cross Arts performance.Each year, level 1,2,3 and 4 is given a topic to perform and act. The topic for this years level 4 Cross Arts is different to other acts because we are actually doing a play based on a fairy tale but with a huge twist. What do you do in your performances?

From:Cecilia

14. April 18th, 2013 at 10:29 am      Reply Rozetta Says:

Hi everyone,

I am really looking forward to this term because of all the fun things we get to do.

From rozetta

15. April 18th, 2013 at 10:33 am      Reply Aris Says:

Dear Level 4’s,

I am really looking forward to cross arts.

Because I choreographed it with three other people.

From Aris.

16. April 18th, 2013 at 10:37 am      Reply hiepph Says:

Dear everyone,

I am looking forward to The Life Ed van because my class and I are going to the van today. The Life Ed van is a van, that educates about your own body, the healthy food we should and how we can be fit and healthy in many ways. There also is a giraffe named Harry who is very funny. He is the main character in the clips and books the Life Ed people show. It sure sounds fun.

What about you? Do you think it sounds fun?

Hiep

17. April 18th, 2013 at 10:40 am      Reply kokira Says:

Dear level 4’s

I’m looking forward to cross country because it is fun and you can get active.

From Kokisan

18. April 18th, 2013 at 10:40 am      Reply calejo Says:

Hi bloggers,
    This is caleb In term two I’m lookin forward to winter Interschool sports and cross country.what are you guys looking forward to?

From caleb

19. April 18th, 2013 at 10:40 am      Reply Hannah Says:

Hello everyone

In term 2 I am looking forward to Cross country and winter interschool sports.

From Hannah

20. April 18th, 2013 at 10:43 am      Reply Jayce Says:

Hello bloggers

My name is Jayce (Jc) and I’m from St.Elizabeths. I am looking forward to winter school sports because we get to versus other schools in different sports.Winter school sport is when a school versus another school in a sport for e.g. Soccer, T-ball .

From, Jayce

21. April 18th, 2013 at 10:45 am      Reply daving Says:

The life education van is a trailer that comes to most government and non-government school in Victoria in the life education van. The people in the van talk to us about legal drugs and illegal drug and how they effect the human body
    and they tell you not to take other people’s medicine.

22. April 18th, 2013 at 10:47 am      Reply Marie Says:

Hey Everyone,

I’m really excited about everything that we are going to this term especially Winter Inter-School Sports!

From Marie

23. April 18th, 2013 at 10:49 am      Reply Bryan Says:

I am really looking forward to winter inter school sports in term 2. Hopefully it doesn’t rain every Thursday so we get to have fun.
    I am also looking forward to cross arts. I’m looking it because we don’t have to practice a lot anymore so it is over and done with

From Bryan

24. April 18th, 2013 at 10:50 am      Reply evanwo Says:

Hi Everyone

My name is Evan, the life Ed van that comes to our school teaches us about lots of things like making smart choices , heathy food, what to avoid doing. There is a giraffe named Harold he loves banana sandwiches and likes playing basketball. the life Ed van has lots of things in it, the life van is very small but inside is very big. Hope you guys like it. I learnt that Alcohol could kill you did you know that?

25. April 18th, 2013 at 10:51 am      Reply danph Says:

Hi everyone!
    I’m pretty excited for cross country coming up in the next 2 weeks, this event only happens for like once every year. Cross country is where we run around somewhere for an amount of laps, this year I’m going to run 2 laps which is probably about 800 meters for 1 lap which means it must be 1600 metres in total, well at least that’s what I think. I’m also kind of excited for inter school sports even though I didn’t get the sport I wanted, which was T-ball Instead I got moved I to school based activities.

From, Dan

26. April 18th, 2013 at 10:52 am      Reply jackcl Says:

Hi everyone

my name is Jack,the life Ed van is a van that comes to teach us about healthy eating and smart choices. There is a giraffe called Harold who loves banana sandwiches and basketball and there is the teacher she teachers us things like Harold,Harold is funny. I learnt that smoking kills the most amount of people in the world! Did you know that?

27. April 18th, 2013 at 10:54 am      Reply kayla1 Says:

Hello everyone

I am very excited about cross arts and winter inter school sports because I in joy being on stage and I like playing netball.
    From kayla

28. April 18th, 2013 at 10:55 am      Reply Tristan Says:

I am going to tell you about Winter inter-school sports!!!
    There are a wide range of sports to pick from (grade 6’s get first choice)
    Including;Rugby tag, Soccer, Footy or AFL Football (Australian), T-ball and a couple more sports! But there are some people that don’t like sport or people are left out from there choice, if there is already too much in a team they can’t join and that means they go to…
    School Based Activities! They do ball skills/games and cooperative activities! I am in soccer!

From Tristan

29. April 18th, 2013 at 10:56 am      Reply Joshua6 Says:

Good morning 56 steps,
    I am really looking forward to Cross Arts
    because, it is really cool and fun to perform in front of lots of people, and we have been practising so hard anyway.
    From Joshua

30. April 18th, 2013 at 10:57 am      Reply tasske Says:

Hello everyone my name is Tass.

Yesterday we went to the life ed van.
    The life ed van is a van that goes to different schools and teaches us about important stuff.
    This time we learnt about the different times of drugs and how they effect you.
    From Tass

31. April 18th, 2013 at 11:06 am      Reply Mrs Maria Popowycz Says:

Hello Everyone,

It has been wonderful to read all the things you are looking forward to this term. It certainly is going to be a jam packed term!! We will all have fun doing it all together.

Mrs Popowycz

32. April 18th, 2013 at 1:00 pm      Reply Trinity Says:

Hi Everyone,
    My 10 things I’m looking forward this Term is :
    -Cross Arts
    -Mothers Day Stall (Can’t wait to buy my mums present)
    -Winter Inter-School Sports
    -Gift Giving Mass
    -Cross Country
    -Cross Country District
    -Cross Country Division
    -Cross Country Regionals (If I do get into Cross Country District,Division and Regionals)
    Trinity

33. April 19th, 2013 at 9:02 am      Reply kokira Says:

I’m mostly looking forward to winter school sports because we missed out because of the rain.

34. April 19th, 2013 at 11:49 am      Reply Lorenzo Says:

Hello fellow bloggers! I will be sharing with you 10 things in this term that I’m interested in!
    1.Rugby Tag for the first time!
    2.Cross Arts
    3.Winter School Sports
    4.Cross Country with silver ton
    5.Learning about expositions
    6.Learning about angles
    7.Learning how to use an iPad
    8.Blogging
    9.Learning about Lines
    10.In general maths

35. April 19th, 2013 at 11:49 am      Reply Connie Says:

Hi everyone,
    Welcome back two term 2!
    The things I am looking forward to is level 4 cross arts beauty IS a beast and cross country.
    What are you looking forward to?
    Connie 🙂

36. April 19th, 2013 at 11:59 am      Reply Christopher Says:

Hello everyone
    My ten things I’m looking forward this term is :
    -cross arts
    -cross country
    -winter inter school sports
    -gift giving mass
    -life edu van
    -mother’s day stall
    -mini vinnies cluster day
    -Pentecost and confirmation rite of enrolment
    -cross country (district)
    -cross country (division)

37. April 19th, 2013 at 12:12 pm      Reply Christopher Says:

I am really looking forward to cross country because I am really confident on getting first place

38. April 19th, 2013 at 12:17 pm      Reply Natasha Says:

To everyone

Term two will be so much fun can’t Wait

From Natasha

39. April 19th, 2013 at 12:41 pm      Reply Jonathan Says:

Hi Everyone,
    I’m looking forward to the winter inter-school sports. I’m am also looking forward to our Cross-Arts Peformence witch is soon
    From Jonathan

40. April 19th, 2013 at 1:05 pm      Reply Aris Says:

My Top Ten Up Coming Events Of Term 2

1. Winter School Sports
    2. Cross Arts
    3. Cross Country
    4. Mothers Day Stall
    5. Winter School Sports Rounds of 16
    6. Winter School Sports Quarter Finals
    7. Winter School Sports Semi Dinals
    8. Winter School Sports Finals
    9. Winter School Sports Banner (if possible)
    10. Over all a good year.

I hope you enjoyed my Top Ten Events

From Aris.

41. April 19th, 2013 at 2:46 pm      Reply Kristy Says:

My top ten events of term 2

1.winter school sports
    2.cross arts
    3.cross country
    4. Minnie Vinnies cluster day
    5.life ed van
    6.mothers day stall
    7.gift giving mass
    8.blogging
    9.chinese
    10. Cross country -division

Thats all my top ten events hope you enjoy this term

From Kristy

42. April 26th, 2013 at 1:23 pm      Reply Shannan Says:

Hi everyone
    I think IF we end up ACTUALLY going to winter inter school sports it will be fun. I am also looking forward to cross country.

43. May 1st, 2013 at 1:09 pm      Reply Taymin Says:

Hi Everyone,

Something that I loved was the Life Ed Van and it was really fun! We learn’t about how to be safe with the decisions we make while we get older. It was really fun meeting Harold the Giraffe too, when we said bye he fell down the stairs! Silly Harold! But I had heaps of fun in the Life Ed Van. Have you been to the Life Ed Van before? If you have, what was your favourite part?

44. May 13th, 2013 at 4:23 pm      Reply Jayden1 Says:

hello everyone,

I am really glad about cross country because again I made it into the districts but the thing that is worrying me is how much i have to run because now I have to run 3 kilometers and i think I might collapse or have a serious heart stitch

From Jayden.

45. May 14th, 2013 at 1:11 pm      Reply Taymin Says:

Hi Guys,

Something that I love this term is “Winter School Sports”. I’m in Netball in the Mixed team. The Girls team is REALLY good but with a lot of practice I’ll get there! unfortently we lose the last two games we played but were just here to have fun!

From: Taymin 4MP

46. May 24th, 2013 at 1:13 pm      Reply Andrew3 Says:

Dear Readers

The event I’m looking forward to is the progress interviews because we can see how where going in the school year and see if we need any improvement.

From Andrew3

47. May 31st, 2013 at 12:02 pm      Reply Kevin Says:

Dear Mrs Gage

I am looking forward to winter inter school sports. I am in soccer and we are doing very well. We have won 3 and lost 1 so we are doing good ,I hope that the other sport teams are doing good aswell.

From Kevin