Senior students

@ St Elizabeth's Primary School

QuadBlogging

April29

Towards the end of last term I signed our blog up to take part in a QuadBlogging round. The following video explains the concept nice and simply:

We have been placed in a quad with:

7X Skills For Learning

Awahono’s Room 6

Upper Juniors Pewithall

At the moment our coordinator is working out the order setting out when each blog will be the focus.

What are you looking forward to most with our QuadBlogging experience?

Has your class taken part in QuadBlogging?

by posted under QuadBlogging | 25 Comments »    

“QuadBlogging”

1. April 29th, 2013 at 12:10 pm      Reply Mary6 Says:

Hey everyone,

I am really excited for Quad blogging. It seems really cool to do blogging with three other different schools and see all the different things they do! I am really excited for quad blogging. Hope to see different blogs soon!

Mary

• May 14th, 2013 at 1:03 pm      Reply shanhi Says:

Dear Everyonne,

I’ve never been part of a quad blog, I’m pretty exicited to try it out and meet three other blogs

2. April 29th, 2013 at 12:22 pm      Reply kellmi Says:

Hi everyone,
    Quad blogging Is a smart idea. I am looking forward to quad blogging.

From Mikkel.

3. May 3rd, 2013 at 12:34 pm      Reply Hannah Says:

Hello,

I have never been part of QuadBlogging. I’m looking forward to be blogging with 3 other different schools.

From Hannah

• June 12th, 2013 at 11:49 am      Reply Joanne Says:

Dear Hannah ,
      I’m also looking forward to with other blogs because its a great way to find out about interesting that they have and we could learn the things from those interesting things.

From Joanne

4. May 3rd, 2013 at 1:03 pm      Reply Holly2 Says:

Hi everyone,

I’m really looking forward to quad blogging. I think that being able to blog with other schools is a wonderful way to communicate with people that aren’t sitting right beside you.

Holly

5. May 14th, 2013 at 1:03 pm      Reply Bianca Says:

Hello Everyone,

I think quad blogging is a brilliant idea!!!

I’ve never taken part of quad blogging before. It will be fun to really communicate with other schools and see what they are learning this term.

I’m really looking forward to quad blogging with other schools.

From Bianca

6. May 14th, 2013 at 1:04 pm      Reply Taymin Says:

Hi Guys,

Wow! Guad Blogging sounds like a great idea!! I can’t wait to start working with other schools. It’s sounds like a lot of fun!

From: Taymin 4MP

• May 29th, 2013 at 7:55 pm      Reply Hiep Says:

Hello Taymin,

Yes Taymin, it sure sounds like fun, quadblogging on other blogs, getting to know eachother and other stuff. I hope everyone else thinks this sounds fun.

Hiep

7. May 14th, 2013 at 1:10 pm      Reply shanhi Says:

Dear Everyone,

I’ve never been part of a quad blog, I’m really excited to do the quad blogging and meet three other blogs.

From Shannon.

8. May 15th, 2013 at 4:46 pm      Reply hollpi Says:

Dear Everyone,
    I’ve never been part of a ‘Quad Blog’ before! I love the idea of interacting with three other schools and I can’t wait to try it! Did grade six do ‘Quad Blogging’ last year? If they did, could they tell me how to get on the other schools blog because I’ve been looking everywhere and haven’t found it!
    From, Holly!

• May 17th, 2013 at 7:20 pm      Reply hollpi Says:

Dear Everyone,
      I’m so happy because today I finally started ‘Quad Blogging’ on ‘7X Skills For Learning’. I’m still wondering if grade sixes did this last year.
      Thanks! From, Holly!

• May 17th, 2013 at 7:23 pm      Reply Mrs Rebecca Gage Says:

Hi Holly,

Last year we participated in the Student Blogging Challenge but not Quadblogging.

Mrs Gage

• May 23rd, 2013 at 3:04 pm      Reply hollpi Says:

Hi Mrs Gage,
          I guess this is a first time for everyone! You know when we comment on other schools posts on our blog, how do we know they are from another school?
          Thanks! From, Holly!

9. May 16th, 2013 at 7:25 pm      Reply Jessica Says:

Hi Bloggers,
    I think quad blogging in a great idea and it’s simple! Is the first time I ever quad blogged or even blogged, but so far it is great.I I can’t wait to see other schools and commenting on our blog and replying to them. It is so great to think that I am talking to other people around the world!

From Jessica

• May 27th, 2013 at 5:21 pm      Reply Steven Says:

Hello Jessica,

I agree I also find it a great idea. I also haven’t blogged before and for me I also find it so far a great experience. I also can’t wait to blog with other schools to see what they have been learning so far. It is great Jessica to be blogging with other schools and I know how excited you are to be commenting with other schools all around the world.

From Steven

10. May 17th, 2013 at 9:23 am      Reply Lititia McWatt Says:

Hey there! Quad blogging sounds like a great idea. My name is Lititia. I am 11 years old. I go to Awahono school. I can’t wait to find out more about you guys. It would be really nice to talk to you and be great friends.I live in a small town, Ikamatua on the west coast in New Zealand.

11. May 17th, 2013 at 9:52 am      Reply jessnewick Says:

Hey there. My name is Jess. I am 11 years old. I go to Awahono school. I can’t wait to find out more about you guys. It would be nice to talk to you. We could be great friends. I live in a little town called Ikamatua on the West Coast of New Zealand.

12. May 17th, 2013 at 1:12 pm      Reply Jack2 Says:

Dear readers,

My name is Jack2 from 56 steps and I think that quadblogging is a really great idea because then your teachers will make you go to a spacific blog each week. The result is that you will get more visitors.

From Jack2

13. May 27th, 2013 at 10:30 am      Reply Hiep Says:

Dear Everyone,

I’m excited about quad blogging, I commented on the blogs we were quad blogging with. I don’t know what our quad blogging order is though so I hope we get to know which blog we comment on each week as soon as possible.

Hiep

14. May 28th, 2013 at 12:11 pm      Reply Molly Says:

Dear everyone
    I think QuadBlogging is a great idea ,because you get to have a look at other blogs and and have conversations with other Bloggers .

From Molly

15. May 29th, 2013 at 3:07 pm      Reply Melanie Says:

Hello Jessica and Steven,
    I think quad blogging is very smart and cool!,you get to comment about the post and that is very fun and incredible!.

16. May 29th, 2013 at 7:07 pm      Reply Jessica Says:

Hi Jess,
    I’m Jessica and I am from the 56steps blog!I am glad that you are enjoying our blog and I hope our school can present you with more exciting things to read and see. I hope your students and teachers at Awahono are going well?

Jessica

17. May 31st, 2013 at 12:19 pm      Reply Neha Says:

Dear everyone,
    I like quad blogging because it is fun because we can blog on other blogs and it is very cool and incredible

From Neha

18. June 7th, 2013 at 2:38 pm      Reply Joanne Says:

Dear everyone ,
    I think quad blogging is a great way to know what other blogs do different in their blog because not all blogs are the same so it’s good to know what they do.

From Joanne