Senior students

@ St Elizabeth's Primary School

StEPS Radio

May24

Hello Everybody,

We have a radio called StEPS Radio. I’m one of the StEPS leaders which means every time we have a radio assembly, I will go and help Mrs Gage with our fortnightly radio assembly. This fortnight it is my community, 4SGK. We have been discussing and coming up with ideas.

Where can you find this radio and listen to it??? Here is the website link –

We have our weekly assembly on Mondays, hosted by our School captains, Bianca, Kristen, Shannan and Daniel. Which is in the PAC; Performing Arts Centre.

Do you have a Radio Assembly at your school?

Are you enjoying our Radio Assemblies?

What do you like the most? What do you dislike the most?

What could we add to our Radio Assemblies?

Name 2 – 3  suggestions that we could do on the radio assemblies 

by posted under Uncategorized | 14 Comments »    

“StEPS Radio”

1. May 28th, 2013 at 12:14 pm      Reply Jack2 Says:

Dear Readers

My name is Jack2 and I think that STEPS radio is agreat idea because then every fortnight my get to listen to all the cool stuff that’s happening around our school. I really like that we get to do it sometimes because sometimes instead of the school captains doing it, a class sometimes gets to do it witch means everyone gets to have a go.

From Jack2

2. May 29th, 2013 at 2:34 pm      Reply Hiep Says:

Hi Everyone,

STEPS Radio is very useful for us to know what’s happening at St Elizabeth at school and at home. There is also a small team that hosts STEPS Radio along with the school captains, our principle Mrs Ash, and others.

What do you think about STEPS Radio?

Hiep

3. May 29th, 2013 at 2:39 pm      Reply Jamie6 Says:

Dear Readers,
    StEPS Radio is a way to get to know what is happening at school. The best part about StEPS Radio is that every class gets to be a part of StEPS Radio at least once. We have StEPS Radio every two weeks on Friday. Parents, Students and other people can go on our website and listen to StEPS Radio. The website changes StEPS Radio every time there is a new StEPS Radio

From Jamie

4. May 29th, 2013 at 6:35 pm      Reply Holly Says:

Dear Mary6,
    I love that our radio assembly is every fortnight on a Friday. I look forward to it.
    I really like that sometimes classes do the radio assembly, which gives almost everyone a go. I DEFINITELY DON’T like it when it’s MY turn!
    I don’t like when the background music is to loud and we can’t hear the speakers, especially the preps! You can’t even hear their little voices without the large music!!!
    A couple of things we could add to our assembly are:
    ~an update on the footy ladder
    ~quieter music maybe?
    By the way, who are the other StEPS radio leaders?
    From, Holly!

5. May 31st, 2013 at 10:22 am      Reply Kokisan Says:

Hi everyone,
    Just to let you guys know I am a STEPS radio captain too. If you guys have any questions about it come and let us know or Mrs Gage.

From Kokisan

6. May 31st, 2013 at 12:02 pm      Reply Steven Says:

Hello Readers,

StEPS Radio is the best radio I’ve ever heard. StEPS Radio is on second Fridays. There is a team that makes StePS Radio. My favourite thing about StEPS Radio is how each level gets to make a StEPS Radio and they tell us what’s coming up for them and what they have learnt.

Steven

7. May 31st, 2013 at 12:05 pm      Reply Jessica Says:

Hi Bloggers,
    I’m Jessica from 56steps and I enjoy listening to the steps radio I am always looking forward to a Friday afternoon because I can hear a summerary of the week and hear all the things the other classes had done! Does your school have a radio?

Jessica

8. May 31st, 2013 at 12:20 pm      Reply Melanie Says:

Hi Bloggers,
    I’m Melanie and I kind of like steps radio because you can learn a lot from it.It allows you to see what other levels have been doing but at the same time it repeats a lot , it also includes the school prayer.

From Melanie

9. May 31st, 2013 at 12:27 pm      Reply Dan Says:

Hi Readers,
    StEPS radio is a radio show we have in St Elizebeths every fortnight on Friday at the end of the day. You could also go on the website to listen to it, if you listen to the StEPS radio you could catch up on what’s happening around the school.
    Maybe you should check it out!
    – Dan

10. May 31st, 2013 at 7:21 pm      Reply Himeth Says:

Dear step listeners,
    Thank you steps team for this, although I am apart of the team good job. Then I thank Mrs Gage for helping the team. Now I have to thank everyone that listen to the school the radio.

From radio member
    Himeth

11. June 3rd, 2013 at 5:08 pm      Reply Bryan Says:

Hello everyone,
    the thing that I like most about the steps radio is listening to each different segment. The thing that i dislike about this weeks steps radio, is that my voice sounded like I had a blocked nose!

From: Bryan

12. June 4th, 2013 at 9:51 am      Reply Daniel6 Says:

Hi Everyone,
    Something that you could add on StEPS radio is the Footy Ladder. Another thing that you could add is the interviews out on the yard.
    From Daniel
    (One of the school captains)

13. June 7th, 2013 at 2:47 pm      Reply Sachini Says:

Dear everyone,

Steps radio is a great idea. I love when they say what they enjoy doing at school. It is very entertaining. I encourage everyone to watch it.

By Sachini

14. June 7th, 2013 at 3:34 pm      Reply sandei Says:

I would like to see more people participate in the St.EPS Radio program.

I would also like to hear more about what is going on around the school and not just what has been going on with the community that is presenting that week.

By Sandra.