Senior students

@ St Elizabeth's Primary School

Division-Running

June14

CONGRATULATIONS….. 

To Rozetta, Shannon and Emily who got past districts into division which must be extremly excited. Also great job to all the children that got into districts and tried to run their fastest to try and get into the top 15 at least you had a go because you would be happy that you got that far.

Have heaps of fun Rozetta, Shannan and Emily running on Friday. We will all miss you and will be thinking of you.

From Marie

Have you made it past distrcits into division? If you have what did it feel like?  

Was it a hard course to run?           

by posted under Uncategorized | 3 Comments »    

“Division-Running”

1. June 18th, 2013 at 8:40 pm      Reply Sachini Says:

Dear everyone,

District was a challenge for me. Even though I didn’t get into districts, I looked at the positive side. I had so much fun. I think everyone did very well in cross country and districts. I congratulate Rozetta, Shannan and Emily. I hope you enjoy your self at division.

By Sachini

2. June 28th, 2013 at 11:47 am      Reply Rozetta Says:

Dear Marie,

I have been past districts. I felt like I wasn’t going to make it my heart was racing and my breathing was out of control . The course was very hard it was 3k and I was running against 13 different schools in my age group.

From rozetta

• July 26th, 2013 at 4:47 pm      Reply Marie Says:

Dear Rozetta,

I know you didn’t make it but that’s ok since you tried your very best. WOW it seems like a hard course.

From Marie