Senior students

@ St Elizabeth's Primary School

Constructive Feedback

June24

Hey Everybody,

This term in Media we have been learning to give constructive feedback.

What is constructive feedback?

Constructive feedback is where you give other people feedback in a nice, kind and positive way.

What are some examples of Constructive feedback?

I really enjoyed your video. My favorite part was when they showed what the bully looked like. One thing you could do next time is film in a quieter area because in some parts it was hard to hear. Other than that, I really liked it.

What are some examples of just feedback?

That video was boring! 

That video was good!

Why is this feedback bad?

This feedback is bad because it is not stating why it was good or boring and with the boring one it is mean. 

Is this better?

Your video was really good because it showed how many children get cyber bullied each year. One area of improvement is to speak a bit louder or move to a quieter area. Be sides that, it was a great video!

Why is it good to give constructive feedback?

How does constructive feedback help us?

Have you learnt about giving feedback and constructive feedback in  your school?

by posted under Uncategorized | 4 Comments »    

“Constructive Feedback”

1. June 24th, 2013 at 9:20 pm      Reply Holly Says:

Hi Mary6,
    It is good to give constructive feedback because it can point out mistakes or things we could change to make our work much better.
    Constructive feedback helps us see what we need to work on and help us make it easier to read.
    I have learnt that you need to say two things you like and then one thing they could change, otherwise you might offend them or hurt their feelings.
    From, Holly1

2. June 28th, 2013 at 11:36 am      Reply Rozetta Says:

Dear Mary6

It is important to give constructive feedback because it helps the person to understand what he or she needs to work on or check next time and also what they’ve done went really went well.

Constructive feed back helps us know what went great and what didn’t go so well

From rozetta

3. July 11th, 2013 at 11:42 am      Reply Alana Says:

Dear Holly1
    I think it was a great idea to give constructive feedback as well, so that they could make there work much better.
    I also learnt to give positive and things they could change and to better.

4. July 15th, 2013 at 10:10 am      Reply Jamie6 Says:

Dear Readers,
    Using constructive feedback is a great idea because it lets the reader know what they need to improve and what they did well. With constructive feedback the reader know what they need to know.

From Jamie