Senior students

@ St Elizabeth's Primary School

StEPS Radio

August1

Hello Everybody,

We have a radio called StEPS Radio. I’m one of the StEPS leaders which means every time we have a radio assembly, I will go and help Mrs Gage with our fortnightly radio assembly. This fortnight it is my community, 4SGK. We have been discussing and coming up with ideas.

Where can you find this radio and listen to it??? Here is the website link –

We have our weekly  assembly on Mondays, hosted by our School captains, Bianca, Kristen, Shannan and Daniel.

by posted under Uncategorized | 4 Comments »    

“StEPS Radio”

1. August 7th, 2013 at 1:17 pm      Reply Declan Says:

Dear readers

I know that I’m not on the steps radio team but I like listening to it because there are some cool music.

From Declan

2. August 9th, 2013 at 9:50 am      Reply Jack2 Says:

Hi Everyone,
    I’ve been on the radio assembly before and it was AWESOME!!! It was cool because I got to hear myself on the radio, what I did wrong and what I did right. It was fun.
    From Jack2

3. August 9th, 2013 at 2:57 pm      Reply Trinity Says:

Dear Bloggers and Mary,
    Even though I’m a Sport Captain and not contributing in the STEPS . I think that your radios at the end of school days are awesome even though it has old recordings, put together it is really good and enjoyable to listen to after the day.My likings of the Blog is phenomenal. I think that you have great recordings, can’t wait to listen to the next one at school or after school.
    From Trinity

4. August 9th, 2013 at 8:49 pm      Reply Zel Says:

Hi Bloggers,

I think the idea of the Steps radio is great. I’m not on it but I look forward to listening to it every fortnight. I like how you have differently classes on different weeks because its great that each class gets to share their learning through their own segments. It’s also another great way to keep teachers, students and staff informed on what’s coming up, the assembly is a great way to. Great job Mary and the Steps radio team, keep it up!

From Zel