Senior students

@ St Elizabeth's Primary School

Commenting

When commenting please follow these guidelines:

1. Structure your comment like a letter with a greeting, content and closing.
  2. Address your comment to the appropriate person you are responding to: are you responding to the author of the post, the class who own the blog or the author of a specific comment?
  3. Respond to the content of the post in some way. You might like to answer a question that was asked, ask the writer a question or compliment what they have said.
  4. Students are to use their first name and identify where they are from. This might be by having their name hyperlinked to their class or student blog or by saying which class they are from in the ‘Name’ box on the comment form.
  5. Correct spelling, punctuation and grammar is important. Please proofread before submitting your comment. You might need to ask another person to check it for you.
  6. Use appropriate language for primary school students at all times.
  7. Stay positive in all communication.
  8. All comments should be relevant, polite, respectful and courteous.
  9. Any links posted must be suitable for primary school students.

Please note that all comments will be submitted for moderation before being approved so your comment will not appear immediately.

“Commenting”

1. May 28th, 2013 at 12:28 pm      Reply suridu Says:

Dear bloggers
    See the new playground that they are building on the oval.It looks so cool.I think that it is only sutebull for the junior class and the level 3s and 2s.
    From Suriya

2. May 29th, 2013 at 2:59 pm      Reply suridu Says:

Dear bloggers,
    Today I had gust fill in the iPad license and I think that I will be getting it maybe next week. When I was filling it in,their was only two more things to do.
    From suriya

3. May 31st, 2013 at 12:08 pm      Reply Melanie Says:

Hello bloggers,
    Commenting is very fun!

4. May 31st, 2013 at 12:21 pm      Reply Rose Says:

Hi everyone ,
    I love the new playground. I think it looks fantastic I love all the new things it has because we haven’t had theses to play with.

5. June 7th, 2013 at 2:30 pm      Reply Neha Says:

Hi everyone ,

I totally agree that following the blog guidelines will make blogging more fun.

Neha

6. June 17th, 2013 at 12:20 pm      Reply ivosu Says:

Snap shot about the scrapped knee.

One day I saw my friend and he had a bike It was old and dusty. But My mum brought me a brand new bike.
    I hopped on my brand new bike and I was going so fast that the wind pushed me back I flipped forward and I scaped my knee I was crying so bad that the blood came down and It was dripping down my knee. My mum took me to the doctor. The doctor said the will go away in 3 weeks. 3 weeks later meat some friends outside and all of us rode our bikes.

by Ivo

7. June 17th, 2013 at 1:03 pm      Reply anthma Says:

The Scraped knee
    One sunny day I was playing footy. I kicked the ball the highest I could trying to mark it and fell on the concrete. I grazed my knee. I felt scared because it looked like dark blood was oozing out. I lifted myself up and went inside. My mum came and said what happened. I said tryed marking the ball and I fell on the concrete. She said are you okay. I said not really and she told me to come with her to get a bandage but I said no can I use an ice pack. She said okay and then I sat down in bed

from anthony

8. June 17th, 2013 at 6:28 pm      Reply ivosu Says:

Blog comments for cross arts
    .
    Hi everyone my name is Ivo.

My favourite moment was when I was sweeping the stage with a broom and I pretended that Lucia kicked me, it was the best.

Being in cross arts taught me how to speak in front of an audience. I can now speak loudly and clearly when I am performing.

My greatest achievement in cross arts was learning to have good expression, not to talk back stage and not to laugh during acting.

From Ivo

9. July 18th, 2013 at 10:39 am      Reply Cameron Says:

Hi everyone,

I was so excited to come to school for term three, I couldn’t wait to go back to school and learn new things. I was also looking forward to seeing my friends again and I could tell them about my holiday but sadly I was sick on the first day back and then I could not go to school on the second day. Finally on the third day of school I could come back and learn.

From Cameron.

10. August 1st, 2013 at 3:08 pm      Reply suridu Says:

Dear bloggers,
    I can not wait until the level 3 perform there cross arts
    From suriya

11. August 7th, 2013 at 12:30 pm      Reply suridu Says:

Dear bloggers,
    See the new class’s blog. Thay are much better that the senior student blog. But still I like the senior student blog better.
    From suriya