Senior students

@ St Elizabeth's Primary School

STUDENT SHARE

Page under construction…..stay tuned!

“STUDENT SHARE”

1. May 17th, 2013 at 8:11 am      Reply Mr Hickey Says:

Hello. This is Mr Hickey. I am the teacher from room 6 of Awahono School in New Zealand. We are looking forward to talking to you and finding out about you guys.

• May 18th, 2013 at 7:43 pm      Reply Mary6 Says:

Hello Mr Hickey,

My name is Mary, I’m from this school, St Elizabeth’s Primary and I’m also really looking forward to QuadBlogging with you and two other schools. I have never been in a QuadBlog and I’m excited to see all the different things other classrooms do.

Talk to you soon,
      Mary.

2. May 17th, 2013 at 8:31 am      Reply Aaliyah O'Connor Says:

Hay. my name is Aaliyah O’Connor and I am a student from Awahono school in New Zealand. I would like to learn more about you and your country and what’s it’s like in your country.

• June 12th, 2013 at 7:55 pm      Reply Kim Says:

Dear Aaliyah,

My name is Kim And I’m from St. Elizabeth’s school. My country Australia, is a great place to live in. What is your country like?
      I’ve never been to New Zealand and I would like to know more about it.

3. May 17th, 2013 at 8:37 am      Reply Hannah gazzard Says:

Hi my name is Hannah Gazzard and I go to Awahono school New Zealand. I would like to learn more about your country.

4. May 17th, 2013 at 9:15 am      Reply Amiee & Emma Says:

Hello!
    We are the only 2 year 8 girls at Awahono. We live on the West Coast of the South island in New Zealand.

Our names are, Amiee, 12 (almost 13), I live in a small area called Totara Flat, and my favourite sports are horse riding and basketball.
    And my name is Emma, 12 years old, and I live in a small area called Ahaura, where our school is. My favourite sports are, Netball, swimming, and Basketball.

Even though our school is small, we have an indoor heated swimming pool. A huge feild, a sandpit, a big court, and an awesome playground. We have 6 classrooms, but we only use 4, the other 2 are for activities.

Thanks
    Emma, Amiee.

5. May 17th, 2013 at 9:16 am      Reply Kelly and Katherine Says:

Hi, we are Kelly and Katherine. We’re two of the many students in Room 6. Kelly is
    11 years old (almost 12) and Katherine is 12. How old are you? We live near a town called Greymouth on the West Coast, South Island of New Zealand. What about you, where do you live? In our class there are about 25-27 children. How many children are in your class? Hope you say hi soon, answer our questions and we are really looking forward to chatting with you and your mates.

Sincerely, Kelly and Katherine

• June 7th, 2013 at 10:40 am      Reply Holly Says:

Hi Kelly and Katherine,
      My name is Holly and I am 10 years old and almost 11. I live in Noble Park North, which is close to my school, St Elizabeth.There are 25 children in my class and 50 in our community. A community is two classes that work together. We almost always work together in our community. Do you have communities?
      From, Holly!

6. May 17th, 2013 at 10:00 am      Reply harri haywood Says:

Hi my name is Harri. I go to school on the school bus. Do you have any train tracks your school?

7. May 17th, 2013 at 1:00 pm      Reply Madelaine Says:

Dear Harri ,
    No we do not have train tracks at our school , but some people walk to school , get their parents to drive them or take the public bus .

From Madelaine

8. May 20th, 2013 at 6:02 pm      Reply Mr Hickey Says:

Hi guys. Thanks for your replies. We are out of school tomorrow at a cross country running event, but we will be back on Wednesday and our students will be in contact with you

9. August 21st, 2013 at 5:06 pm      Reply Tegy Says:

hi guys what are you doing in grade 56

by Tegy

10. August 25th, 2013 at 4:47 pm      Reply Gabby Says:

Hi
    Everyone

From gabby

11. August 25th, 2013 at 4:48 pm      Reply Gabby Says:

Hi